A lot of decks are running small creatures, non-creatures, and care about their graveyard, so when you can have a 3 mana card interact on all of those axes, it feels like a tremendous blowout. Just a good old fashioned Control mirror. TCGplayer $173. When you didn’t draw a wincon, you would just flail around until your opponent outdrew your interaction. Its current price is around 211$. If you are going to play this deck on ladder, you may want more Glass Casket since people tend to have a preference for creature decks there. Mengucci’s list is much more similar to Tristan/saanctums, but I’m sure he predicted that he would have a larger variety of matches compared to what Matt anticipated for his tournament. (Esper Yorion is also known as Esper Yorion, Esper Blink or Esper DOOM Yorion). All of your removal spells are basically dead so you need to board in cards that have a chance of doing something. (*) Prices based in average price in TCGPLAYER.COM store. 4 Emeria’s Call: I talk about this card a lot, but it’s a land or a Broodmate Dragon. When I first saw Esper Yorion, I thought the deck was solid but nothing terribly special. Channel LSV - Standard Esper Control (Match 1, Game 1). Blessing is too risky to play against Gruul, and since this deck is more or less designed to be already good against Gruul, only minimal boarding is needed. 12 21 58 4. Cardmarket €177. Potentially, I think the Golden Egg and Glass Casket numbers could’ve been switched, but I’ll opt to trust Mengucci here. The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. I would say that their list was much more ready for an open metagame, which makes sense as Gruul’s popularity was definitely waning a bit within that two week timespan between Matt winning and Tristan winning. TCGplayer $217. The card is very rarely bad and can give you outs to permanents you can struggle to answer quickly. Seems like a significant portion of the meta. This list was a by-product of Gruul being the biggest new thing then and it clearly shows. Yorion decks of all flavors are best at interacting with creatures and have rough matchups against decks going over the top or countering spells. If you think you need a second Cling you can side out 1 Treacherous Blessing/ Eliminate. Throne of Eldraine è l’espansione che ha reso i control molto più veloci in termini di chiusura. Updated May 19, 2020 by Tehos using our MTG Deck Builder. MTGO Standard Challenge 2020/Oct/11 #3 Esper DOOM Yorion - bcs8995 https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/mtgo-standings/standard-challenge-2020-10-11 Share Tweet Copy URL. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. Not a good time. By Droppin' Baums, and Corey Baumeister. I intended on looking at the MPL lists and taking what I liked from Matt’s, Tristan/saanctums, and the MPL lists, but then I saw Andrea Mengucci’s 7 win list. Dopo il Grixis Invention anche Esper ha un suo archetipo capace di sparecchiare la tavola e chiudere in pochissimi turni subito dopo. I significantly upped the amount of creature interaction and cut out a lot of the clunkier options in the deck. The most notable change compared to the stock Esper Doom lists is the absence of Skyclave Apparition. That’s all I have for today! Like all control mirrors, card draw and hitting land drops is paramount so prioritize that over everything else. Standard BO1 Traditional Standard Standard Events Historic BO1 Traditional Historic Historic Events Brawl Pioneer Modern Legacy Vintage Commander. Esper Doom Yorion Treacherous Blessing is probably the most flavorful card in Standard as it epitomizes what Black is all about, great power at great cost. stats for deck jeskai control (yorion) - standard. That list is cleaner than a freshly mopped floor. This card is extremely powerful when you build around it and is back breaking if you cast this while you’re ahead. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Corey Baumeister pilots Esper Doom Foretold (Yorion) on Magic: The Gathering Arena. This is a tentative plan as there’s a lot of different flavors of Ugin Ramp right now, with the most popular version being Big Red (but Temur is coming back). MTG Arena Zone © 2020. However, for the tournament, I do like 2 Glass Casket but wonder if it would’ve served him better to have more in the 75. However, after this past weekend, it seems Yorion is much more manageable than we thought. Everything that I said about Yorion above applies here! 48 12 20. This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. Share Tweet Copy URL. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! In fact, my analysis says it can't beat Temur Ramp. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Esper Dance Esper Dance Buy this deck from Card Kingdom Export this deck to Arena via MTGGoldfish. Do your best to keep their legendary artifacts (Embercleave, The Great Henge) off of the board and you shouldn’t have too hard of a time. We have collected the top Esper Yorion Standard decks from the latest tournaments. Droppin’ Baums: Esper Doom Foretold (Yorion) In Standard. [EN] | Ikoria Lair of Behemoths Standard MTG Arena ... MTG Arena: Standard Esper Tap Out with Ali Aintrazi - Duration: 55:35. Duress has been a staple forever so there’s no surprise here. If slower decks gain more stock in Bo1 (which seems unlikely), you can slowly transition back into more of what the Bo3 lists look like. 4 Elspeth’s Nightmare: I’ve mentioned it before, but I LOVE Elspeth’s Nightmare. Be mindful of what you’re exiling as you don’t want to get rid of your Dance of the Manse fodder. The facility is fairly new, with a large, open control floor sporting about 15-20 STARS scopes, and an in-house Traffic Management Unit. UW Yorion was the first creature-based Yorion deck to emerge. Currently doing updates, some information might not be entirely accurate. Archon is great against decks looking to pressure you extremely quickly or against decks that can’t easily answer it. UW Yorion UW Yorion Standard decklist Buy this deck from Card Kingdom Export this deck to Arena via MTGGoldfish. Per giocare il serpente volante come “Companion” basta aggiungere 20 carte al deck.Se siete soliti comporre mazzi da 60 carte questo comporta un aumento … Unlike Omen of the Sea though, you will board these out in some matchups unlike Omen of the Sea which never leaves the maindeck. Be careful on picking the spots you cast this. Cardhoarder 135 Tix. Steven Stinson playing Esper Position: 2 Deck Name: Esper DOOM Yorion Sideboard Creatures [9] 1 Archon of Sun's Grace 1 Dream Trawler 3 Yorion, Sky Nomad 4 Skyclave Apparition Instants [6] 1 Cling to Dust 1 Eliminate 2 Hagra Mauling 2 Heartless Act Sorceries [8] … 4 Doom Foretold: The whole reason to play this deck. Standard Esper Doom Foretold by Dan Troha. Playtest v1. I think it's a mistake to not play Blue in Yorion decks at the moment. Yorion & Sagas is all You Need | Standard Bo3 | Esper Doom | Standard [Arena] Skip to content. Unlike Esper Dance, it plays more to the board with cards like Barrin, Tolarian Archmage, Alirios, Enraptured, and Skyclave Apparition. 4 Elspeth Conquers Death: The best white card in Standard. If I had to guess, Mengu was afraid of Crawling Barrens, a card that Esper traditionally has an extremely hard time answering. Its current price is around 211$. Format: Standard Best of 3. [card]Yorion, Sky Nomad[/card] è senza dubbio una carta da non sottovalutare. Esper Yorion; Selesnya Yorion; Mono-Red Aggro; These six decks had zero entries in the 2020 Grand Finals. 2 Shark Typhoon: More stock for the slower matchups. It’s not great when you’re struggling to keep up, thus it does get boarded out in faster matchups, but forcing your opponent to sacrifice relevant permanents while you sacrifice cards you already got value from is huge. 4 Omen of the Sea: Flash Preordain on a stick, nothing surprising here. The new breakout deck from last week and easily one of your hardest matchups. 2 Eliminate: Eliminate is generally worse than Heartless Act, but can give you more outs against small creatures that accrue +1/+1 counters (Scavenging Ooze, Luminarch Aspirant) which is fine but I’m assuming that’s not why he’s playing Eliminate. Edit Live Edit. Like I said, this deck is CLEAN. October 21, 2020 November 13, 2020. By VS Live! stats for deck esper doom (yorion) - standard. However, last weekend completely flipped the script for me. 1 Banishing Light: Honestly, I keep forgetting this card is even legal. 3 Golden Egg: Mengu, Tristan, and saanctum all broke a sacred rule that I never understood why it was a rule in place. Why wouldn’t you play it? If you can keep their board relatively clear and stop them from resolving Into the Story, this matchup is more than winnable. 2 Duress: Good ol’ fashioned Duress for decks with a lot of non-creatures. Boarding in Mystical Dispute against a non-blue deck may seem weird, but Ugin is by far the most important card in the matchup and Dispute can stop it from resolving more often than not. decks tournaments metagame users sign up try the mtgo importer. October 21, 2020 November 13, 2020. Esper Hero Yorion Standard WUB (Esper) tsunderrated. Standard - Esper Yorion 55% Win Rate: 77 Wins - 63 Losses. CoolStuffInc 12,595 views. Manse Esper Control Standard Deck Guida. Cardmarket €121. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC. 8 37 2 33. If you're looking for a standard build, go for the ones with a lower one. You don’t even need Archon necessarily but you have a lot of removal already and having an additional threat could be nice, I would go – 1 Omen of Sun and – 1 E.CD, add 1 Cling and Extinction event. I was happy for Matt and impressed, but I still wasn’t sold. Esper Control, much like in older formats, is a deck that wins a lot of its game 1s when its opponents are drawing dead cards.
2020 esper yorion standard