Average Weather in Homer Alaska, United States. The most monthly precipitation in Homer occurs in September with 3.6 inches. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Homer, AK. Chance of snow 30%. Snowfall around one inch. Chance of snow 40%. In Homer, the summers are cool and mostly cloudy and the winters are long, freezing, wet, windy, and partly cloudy. *Notices: This forecast is for a single location. Cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone forecast and the NDFD graphics. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. The air quality index in Homer is 38% better than the national average. Latest weather News: Winter is here; the time to … Cosmos sale: 10% off Globus tours. Low 16F. 46°F. Today’s and tonight’s Homer, AK weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube ARH RSS Feed US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service 222 W. 7th Avenue #23, Room 517 Anchorage, AK 99513 Comments? Snow showers. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%. Chance of snow 50%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 14F. Lightning detected in this zone. We will review the data in question. Low 18F. Report Station. Monthly averages Homer Longitude: -151.548, Latitude: 59.6425 Average weather Homer, AK - 99603. The highest monthly average temperature in Homer for July is 55 degrees. Rain and snow likely in the morning, then rain likely in the afternoon. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High 22F. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. A few clouds. Thank you for reporting this station. High 22F. The first option will be automatically selected. ; The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Thank you for reporting this station. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Tomorrow's temperature is forecast to be MUCH COOLER than today. Winds light and variable. Partly to mostly cloudy. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. High 29F. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. Occasional snow showers. no moonlight, or other lights). Take control of your data. High 22F. Chance of snow 50%. 0.016 in In the next few hours. Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, Imagine Going Anywhere on Earth in Only 2 Hours, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Average High Average Low Record High Record Low Average Precipitation. 39 F Homer Airport Station | Report. Winds light and variable. Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. Occasional snow showers. Report Station. Low near 25F. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Homer, AK. Winds light and variable. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Homer daily weather charts with historical weather conditions for the current day, including readings of temperatures, humidity, dew point, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, wind gust, and rain fall for the Homer area and overall Kenai Peninsula county, Alaska. Chance of snow 50%. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Chance of snow 50%. Alaska TV Weather Maps. See active alerts in Canada. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Homer area. Cloudy with snow. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Areal Flood Watch in effect from Saturday, 7:00 AM AKDT until Monday, 12:00 PM AKDT. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Homer, AK - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Low 26F. About one inch of snow expected. Get the Homer, AK local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. 32 F Homer Airport Station | Report. Chance of snow 50%. Mostly clear. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Chance of snow 60%. Low 14F. Occasional snow showers. Please Contact Us. Rain: ~1 mm. High 29F. Low 23F. 53 F Homer Airport Station | Report. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 21°F to 61°F and is rarely below 3°F or above 67°F. High 32F. Low 18F. The September weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Low 19F. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. . We will review the data in question. Snowfall around one inch. Light rain expected. access_time 5:58 PM AKST on December 2, 2020 (GMT -9) | Updated 13 seconds ago. Homer, AK Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Find out more about our data sources. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Highs in the upper 30s to mid 40s. Hourly. About one inch of snow expected. Snow showers. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Weather Radar. Highs in the upper 30s to mid 40s. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Variable clouds with snow showers. Sale. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Low 24F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. 2020-2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Homer, AK . Chance of snow 60%. Variable wind 10 mph … Chance of snow 40%. Radar. Homer, AK Weather. Thanksgiving is one week away. Low 24F. We will review the data in question. We will review the data in question. Unsettled Weather for Northwest, Central and Eastern U.S. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Homer, AK Weather Calendar star_ratehome. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. POP 80%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 19F. Snowfall around one inch. Homer is a city in Kenai Peninsula Borough in the U.S. state of Alaska.It is 218 mi (351 km) southwest of Anchorage.According to the 2010 Census, the population is 5,003, up from 3,946 in 2000.Long known as the "Halibut Fishing Capital of the World", Homer is also nicknamed "the end of the road", and more recently, "the cosmic hamlet by the sea". Winds light and variable. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Snow showers. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Homer, AK - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. High 31F. A pre-Thanksgiving storm system will develop over the Central U.S. Tuesday then move through the East on … Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. High around 25F. Station Data. Low 17F. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Report Station. Thank you for reporting this station. Questions? 05:00 AM Light rain shower 38° Feels like 32° 60%. Variable clouds with snow showers. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low 14F. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 26°. Chance of snow 40%. Rain showers likely before 9am, then rain and snow showers likely. Report Station. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Thank you for reporting this station. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Snowfall around one inch. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Low 22F. Current conditions in Homer, Alaska and surrounding areas. High around 20F. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. 39°. Variable wind 10 mph … Chance of snow 50%. High 26F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Homer, AK. Snow showers. 7 Day. Chance of snow 40%. High 29F. Chance of snow 40%. 34 F Homer Airport Station | Report. Rain and snow likely in the morning then rain likely in the afternoon. A storm system in the Central U.S. today will move through the Northeast on Thanksgiving. High near 20F. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Partly to mostly cloudy. The most pleasant months of the year for Homer are July, August and June. Take control of your data. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Chance of snow 40%.
2020 homer, ak weather