Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones - One of the most iconic pieces of DJ gear. So why a 4 star? So far used for standard music listening on some correct setup and smartphone as well, DJing, and mixing. But they really aren't. These are what you might call classics having been around since the late 80s and used by many a pro DJ/Producer over the years. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The HD25 Light is Sennheiser's new minimalistic style of headphones based on the very popular HD 25's. Yes, for just a…. What more can one say? Attention to detail in craftsmanship is evident as well - from tiny bolts to how smooth the pads can be adjusted in three planes. Truly good for monitoring with a flat response? Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. In fact, the sound strength of the Sennheiser HD 25 DJ headphones audio signal can be head in 120 dB of sound pressure. Sennheiser HD-25: on-ear, 41mm drivers, weighs 140g Pioneer DJ HDJ-S7:on-ear, 40mm drivers, weighs 215g The HD-25 has been around for almost 30 years now (the original was released back in 1988). The range of the HD 25's is very good; I feel the bass is rich and and mids/highs are crisp. Maono-AU-PM320S can bring you surprise. Back in the day the cord was rubberized, non tangle and non kinking.. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2018, One of the best sets of headphones out there. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones. I also really enjoy the sound quality of these headphones. The next thing to do is to check and make sure that there is no debris (ie: no dust or lint) in the headphone jack of the audio source that may be inhibiting connectivity and causing sound issues. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2017. 1 additional pair of soft earpads: 5. The padding isn't perfect, I recommend custom ear pads. 1 Pouch: 4. Timeless and robust DJ and recording booth favourites. Headphones, Wireless Headphones, Headsets, Microphones - Business Communications - Service & Support - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions for every aspect of recording, transmission, and reproduction of sound. This is a awesome headphone with pro and music monitor to use. it is worth to have one and you will love it ! - The HD 25 LIGHT is the essential sound of a HD 25 with a simplified headband. The connecting jacks can be cleaned using a basic alcohol wipe. Free shipping. Evaluating audio equipment is always subjective, take that as a given. I was super in-between buying these or the ATH-M50X as a pair of headphones for some entry-level mixing. Originally, I was put off by the cheap feeling construction... That is, until I put them on and heard the quality of the sound. They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minimalistic headband and a unique capsule design, making them an attractive and lower-cost alternative to the HD 25-II. The iconic Sennheiser HD-25 DJ Headphone has been out on the market for a full 25 years now and to commemorate the occasion Sennheiser has released the HD-25 Aluminium Edition headphones. I tested at least 20 headsets ($150 to $350 range), in the same location, at the same time, using my iphone, on the same song ( with very dynamic highs and lows, volume shifts, etc ) and these headphones blew every one of them away. The sound is mind-blowing*, no coloration and I didn't notice any holes in frequency spectrum either. Come and start this musical journey with MAONO! ENVEL 3.5mm Jack Cable Headset Adapter Kit CTIA for Laptop,Mac,PS4,Smartphone,Xbox One,Tablet Earphone with Headphone/Microphone Simultaneously Y Splitter Audio 2 Female to 1 Male. Sennheiser HD 25 PLUS Monitor Headphones: 2. The Oldboytech Nylon-braided 3.5mm Audio Stereo Y Splitter Cable is intended for converting one 3.5mm audio jack into two. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. It’s not uncommon to see top-name DJs rocking these both at intimate gigs and massive festival stages. While some don't care about this, others like myself prefer to use a spiral cord that contracts and expands to stay out of the way while giving flexibility. A bit looser headband and less pressure on the ears would lead me to rate them higher. These are perfect for all types of music. Currently Sennheiser offers three (3) models in the HD 25 line • HD 25 LIGHT - The HD 25 LIGHT is the essential sound of a HD 25 with a simplified headband. And I'm returning them. If oils from the hands gets builds up on the plug or sweat evaporates on the plug the salts and grime may prevent proper contact from occurring. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2019. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. - The HD 25 PLUS is our legendary HD 25 headphone with coiled cable, an additional straight cable, a second set of ear cushions and a protective pouch. So a big let down with made in Romania for me. Sennheiser opened a new factory in Romania. As someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with over-ear headphones, I think this was a great purchase as my "first pair." HD 25 Black coming to you on a special occasion : Sennheiser 75th Anniversary Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. They have great mids/lows and in my opinion the perfect amount of bass. And I'm returning them. Although these headphones aren't specifically noise cancellation, they do also isolate sound very well. If the plug wiggles that could indicate a loose connection. The phones themselves sounded great. However if using dynamic microphones at high SPL levels a user should be aware that the very high voltage (up to several volts) delivered by the microphone might cause problems when connected to mic preamps. This are the same as the sennheiser hd25-1 ii? These are perfect for all types of music. My favorite headphones nevertheless, probably wouldn't exchange for any others . Not comfortable. Not comfortable. Always been a fan of Sennheiser, and that's why I couldn't believe (at first) that they weren't very good. It is a common saying that dynamic microphones just have no maximum SPL.This saying is not technically exactly correct but for every day use use of dynamic microphones you will not find gain limitations. Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world! I'm really happy that I decided to buy these ones as they work perfect for what I'm looking for. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Error posting question. If you are an audiophile, these are great starters. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. These are also suitable for nightly DJ use. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2018. Back in the day the cord was rubberized, non tangle and non kinking.. Apparently this is where all the consumer electronics gear is now made. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. Savings Upto 55% -- Created at 26/10/2020, 4 Replies - Hot Deals - Online -- India's Fastest growing Online Shopping Community to find Hottest deals, Coupon codes and Freebies. • HD 25 - The HD 25 is our legendary HD 25 headphone with splayed headband and straight cable. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Have a question? The next thing to do is to check that the connecting jack is clean. Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. At Sennheiser we have measured the SPL and THD inside a large 2" driver/horn combination with a MD 421. The HD 25 Plus provides the same quality and comfort as the HD 25 and includes extra equipment: Two cables, storage pouch, and secondary set of velour ear pads. (With ear defender's in of course ), Pioneer DJ Studio Monitor, RCA, Mini-Jack, Black (DM40), Slappa Full-Sized duro-shock xEVA HardBody Ballistic Nylon PRO Headphone Case with Ultimate Protection SL-HP-99, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Sennheiser Pro Audio Sennheiser HD 25 Professional DJ Headphone, Black, 1 (HD25). Anyone who works in a DJ booth, especially mobile, knows that headphone cords can get tangled or interfere with movement. Amazing sound - loud and clear, lightweight, durable as hell, people can't believe that such minimalist headphones sound like that. Originally, I was put off by the cheap feeling construction... That is, until I put them on and heard the quality of the sound. Fantastic sound, found none better in the $150 to $350 range, made in Romania a let down. What's the difference between these and the sennheiser hd 25-1 ii that these replace? Sennheiser HD 25 Professional DJ Headphone, Black HD25. Digital workflows for flawless daily business. ...I really don't. item 7 Sennheiser HD 25 Professional DJ Monitoring Headphones 7 - Sennheiser HD 25 Professional DJ Monitoring Headphones. This makes for really good listening for any edm tracks which is what I primarily mix. The Sennheiser HD25 headphones are an on-ear set of DJ headphones with a formidable reputation. If the headphones have sound in only one ear or differing sound levels in each ear or the sound in general is not what you expected then it needs to be determined where the issue lies - with the headphones or with the audio source. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Are the ear pads of the HD 25 real leather or leatherette? DJ headphones, Adapter-free-cord, Stereo Monitor, Studio Monitor & Mixing. I am very please with these and they even sound better if you pair them with a DAC! I mostly listen to ska punk, rock, and metal and I am absolutely blown away by how much of my favorite tracks my pair of Beats earbuds was hiding from me. The all-metal body and professional XLR connection bring high-quality sound, allowing you to create and sing at home freely. The HD 25 is very lightweight and … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. My only issue, rather minor at that, is a somewhat tight fit. I used them about 10 hours a day between work and recreationally. A: 2020 marks Sennheiser’s 75th year in the business, so by way of celebration, in June the company released 25,000 limited-edition anniversary pairs of their famous HD 25 DJ headphones, resplendent with bright yellow earpads. Sensitivity is quite low. From what I understand there is no difference whatsoever in specs from the HD 25 to the or…. High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils, 4.9 ft straight cable / 4.9 ft coiled cable, Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels, Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time, Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening. Yes. I'm really happy that I decided to buy these ones as they work perfect for what I'm looking for. I love the velour. Please try your search again later. These headphones are a must for any DJ or music enthusiast. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Over the Ear Professional DJ Headphones - Black at the best online prices at … They're not the most comfortable headphones in the world, but that's pretty inherent to being on-ears. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Amazon has encountered an error. Please try again later. - The HD 25 is our legendary HD 25 headphone with splayed headband and straight cable. Search for answers. What is the maximum SPL of a dynamic microphone? At SPL levels above 160 dB some mechanical problems might occur (for example the voice coil might crash onto the magnet) but these SPL levels are very hard to find in real world.Here at Sennheiser we use dynamic microphones for distortion measurements on loudspeakers at very high sound pressure levels. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. The HD 25 is very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time. We recently got a pair of the classic Sennheiser HD 25's in their most recent iteration, the HD 25-1 II professional monitoring headphones. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Sound in only one ear or general sound issues. 1 additional 1.5m straight … Designed inGermany V-Shaped SoundSignature Ideal for DJs 2 Year ofWarranty Super LightweightDesign Closed-BackDesign DESCRIPTION LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM COILS FOR DETAILED SOUND The drivers of the HD 25 are engineered from lightweight aluminium coils. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Q: You can go opt the HD-25 or HD-25 Plus to get the same product as the HD-25 1-II with many…. They have some emphasis on bass, but it avoids being boomy or otherwise intrusive for most listening. Fantastic set. These 'phones have very good sound clarity with minimal false coloring across all frequencies and provide a noticeable depth of sound stage. Nothing special sound-wise. They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minimalistic headband and a unique capsule design, suitable for nightly DJ use. Thats one reason why I bought. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. The Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones have been redesigned, featuring the classic split headband with a single-sided connection cable and a flip-away earcup for convenient single-sided listening.With a frequency response of 16Hz to 22kHz, an impedance of 70 … OneOdio A71 Over Ear Headsets with Boom Mic & with On-Line Volume for Gaming Office Phone Call DJ, Customer Questions You can’t check one out then drive to another location and compare. *Actually the sound is so clear that on higher volumes certain sounds with fast attack tend to have a slightly uncomfortable feeling of ticking inside the brain - tight rimshots in particular. Hongloon headphone splitter, 3.5mm male to 2 famale,Share the music or video with your lover. Best Deals on Professional DJ Headphones. All the reviews, videos and pictures I saw show made in Ireland. Use them for DJing, always stuck with this brand, I love it that they fixed the cord so it does not coil up, it would however be nice if the cable was a few meters longer. Audio Microphone Splitter, 3.5mm Female CTIA Standard to 2 Dual 3.5mm Male Audio Mic Splitter. Considered to be the 'Industry Standard' for DJ Headphones, they are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world. As when used for mixing sometimes my records have to be further then the cords length away from the... Use them for DJing, always stuck with this brand, I love it that they fixed the cord so it does not coil up, it would however be nice if the cable was a few meters longer. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020. Ideal for…. Casual listening, studio monitoring, travel. Thankfully, the Sennheiser HD 25 headphones are designed explicitly to cut through all of the noise in tha booth or on stage and provide a measured sound response, so you can know exactly how your music sounds. Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The phones themselves sounded great. The max SPL this combination was able to produce was 150 dB and the THD level recorded by a MD 421 was below 1% (produced by the driver not by the mic)So as a conclusion we can state the MD 421 has no maximum SPL limitations for practical use. MillSO 3.5mm headset splitter allows a dual-plugs gaming headset connect with PS4, Xbox, Smartphone, Notebook or Tablet, which has a combo headphone mic jack. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2020. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Evaluating audio equipment is always subjective, take that as a given. Sennheiser Professional Audio HD 25 Headphone at Amazon. Everyone should have a pair of HD 25s at 150 bucks. Q: We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones. Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 Plus headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. Sennheiser has found a good balance between low and high range frequencies. 4.7 (43) Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 3, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 28, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 16, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 26, 2017. Please try again later. A: I thought these headphones were made in Ireland. Anyone who works in a DJ booth, especially mobile, knows that headphone cords can get tangled or interfere with movement. Q: 1 HD 25 PLUS with coiled cable: 3. I mostly listen to ska punk, rock, and metal and I am absolutely blown away by how much of my favorite tracks my pair of Beats earbuds was hiding from me. In other words, not ideal for consumer mu…, A: They have worked the best at very high volume for hours on end. But they really aren't. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio. $70.94 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Indonesia. I cranked my volume pretty high and I did not hear any clipping or distortion. I tested at least 20 headsets ($150 to $350 range), in the same location, at the same time, using my iphone, on the same song ( with very dynamic highs and lows, volume shifts, etc ) and these headphones blew every one of them away. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Buy this product as Renewed and save $32.96 off the current New price. You have to compare headphones side by side to really know how good a pair is. I was super in-between buying these or the ATH-M50X as a pair of headphones for some entry-level mixing. The fact that little has changed from the original design is testament to its enduring functionality, aesthetic and popularity with DJs and audio professionals. Please use a different way to share. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Digitize your AV management workflow. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. HD 25-1 II - Closed-Back Stereo Headphones (Renewed). At first look, Sennheiser’s HD-25 Plus looks absolutely ravishing and exquisite. I've been using this model headphone for about 20 years professionally as a medical transcriptionist. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring, and audio equipment testing. Full sound - avoid too much air - transparent - certainly 5stars at £150 - my main reason for purchase was to stay comfortably on my head for which they are great. A: I would think the new factory in Romania is state of the art as it just opened so maybe Im wrong on this. The Sennheiser HD 25 are capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. Reviews. The bass is just right without being exaggerated and the treble is so spectacularly clear. Performs exc Closed-back, on-ear professional monitoring headphones with split headband, rotatable ear cup for one-ear listening, and straight cable (1.5m). Buy on Amazon The Sennheiser HD-25ii are and iconic headphone and with over 3 decades from the headphones release the fact that they are still so popular in music production speaks volume to their quality. HD 25 Blue Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJs, HD 25 can be found in DJ Booths around the world. High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils, Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels, Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time, Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening. Read more... Sennheiser Star Rating What are the primary differences between the different HD 25 models? Sennheiser. MSRP: $187.95 $149.95 (You save $38.00 ... the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. Sorry Romania nothing against you, but I feel, perhaps unjustified, more confidence in products from Ireland. The closed-back HD 25 Plus are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Sennheiser offers replacement ear pads, headband padding and cables. We are sorry. Sold by Liquid Audio Inc and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The Sennheiser HD 25 is the successor of the HD 25-II, HD 25-1-II, HD 25-C-II, HD 25-13-II headphones. If a DJ is running multiple programs, lights, etc., or working a private event like a wedding, these are simply not good enough. Please try again. A properly connected cable should not wiggle. Do you want a microphone that can bring a professional studio experience? What materials are the ear cushions made of? At least it didn’t say made in China. Great for mixing in the booth or listening to tunes on the sofa. Are the ear pads and headband band padding and cable replaceable? For free and easy to use. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Whether you throwing down at the club, mixing at the studio, or listening to music on the go. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. I certainly hope they have the velour that you swap on. These models offer the same sound signature as the legendary HD 25 and sound signature of the headphones is the same across the three models. Explore our line up of On-Ear and Over-Ear headphones below to find the right pair to meet the requirements of your workspace. Lowest Price on Sennheiser Headphones. I purchased a pair about a month ago and have used them almost daily ever since. There was a problem completing your request. „Everyone should have a pair of HD 25s.“, plus applicable sales tax – free shipping, 90.7% of Reviewers Would Recommend this product to a friend. Always been a fan of Sennheiser, and that's why I couldn't believe (at first) that they weren't very good. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Are both pairs the same? Its iconic dual headband makes it more comfortable to wear for ext… Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The ear pads of the HD 25 are made of a synthetic leatherette. The HD 25 Light are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording, and outdoor applications. ...I really don't. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. I’m very happy with the headphones just not happy with dpd as they just left my package at a random house on my street and didn’t contact me not good considering the cost of the headphones, Fantastic set. I imagine they are great for listening and the lightweight is good for longer events, but for most DJs who dislike tripping on cords or getting hung up, this is a poorer option than wireless. 1. Please try again. The first thing to do is ensure that you have the audio plug of the headphones connected securely into the audio device. The MKE 600 is a light weight battery operated shotgun microphone, perfect for all your audio needs! With the same legendary sound as the HD 25's, the HD 25 lights offer 16Hz-22kHz frequency response, which makes them great on-ear headphones for monitoring, mixing, Dj use, and recreational listening. The HD 25 Light are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications. Slappa Full-Sized HardBody PRO Headphone Case Ultimate Protection for Audio Technica, Beats, Sony + many more. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. HD-25's were designed with efficiency in mind. The range of the HD 25's is very good; I feel the bass is rich and and mids/highs are crisp. Well, not any more. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2018. Q: They're super lightweight and they don't really squeeze your head very much - so lots of points for comfort! Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJs, HD 25 can be found in DJ Booths around the world. Safety instructions and regulatory information, © 2020 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG | USA, HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional pair of soft earpads, HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional 1.5m-3m straight cable. It allows you to share music with your family or friends through headphones from the same source. Performs exceptionally well in loud environments. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. The bass response was so impressive, the mids very clean (not muffled) and the highs are so crisps and clean its hard to believe. But still disappointed. • HD 25 PLUS Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Whether I'm tossing them in briefcase, falling asleep with them on, or going on a run, I don't have to worry about the HD 25s losing their punchy clarity and great tone. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. These headphones are wired with a rugged and detachable cable; this … Nothing special sound-wise. Connect to your camera, or audio recorder for professional audio for video, or put it on a microphone stand for voice over work, podcasting, or twitch! Currently Sennheiser offers three (3) models in the HD 25 line• HD 25 LIGHT. Supports functions like listening to music and voice chat, etc. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. And for toppers, changing the cords, if needed, would be a total hassle. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.

Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJs, HD 25 can be found in DJ Booths around the world. I've been using this model headphone for about 20 years professionally as a medical transcriptionist. item 6 Sennheiser Pro Audio Sennheiser HD 25 Professional DJ Headphone, Black, 1 (HD25) 6 - Sennheiser Pro Audio Sennheiser HD 25 Professional DJ Headphone, Black, 1 (HD25) $110.29. Sennheiser HD25 Professional DJ Headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring, their low weight and the option of one-ear listening makes the Sennheiser HD25 headphones industry standard amongst DJ’s. The comparison to the others wasn’t even close. With my smartphone, an LG V20, a volume level of less than 50% of maximum provides plenty of volume, a lower setting than any other 'phones I have used. There was a problem completing your request. These 'phones have very good sound clarity with minimal false coloring across all frequencies and provide a noticeable depth of sound stage.
2020 sennheiser hd 25 professional dj headphones